Tony Docherty returning to Hopetoun on Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd April 2016
After a successful workshop in October 2015 Tony is back in 2016! This time participants will spend half a day with Tony to fossick/forage for wood then work on the found pieces to create a masterpiece over the next 1 1/2 days. Cost per participant TBC. Thanks to Men in Sheds for use of their well equipped Shed for the workshop held in 2015.
If you are interested in participating in the April weekend workshop please email email@example.com to register your interest. For more information on the workshops please call Ainsley Foulds on 0427 383 078.
In 2015 12 Participants enjoyed the workshop some of the comments below:
- Had a great time learning to work with wood: Love to do it again. Sandy Bob
- Pretty awesome, glad I participated, Thank you, Grace Bell
- A very interesting and informative workshop presented in a great friendly manner. Bill Clarke.
- 2 Great days. A big learning curve. R. Dixon
- Learnt heaps. Enjoyed myself immensely. Can’t wait for the next one. R. Mansell
- "had a great weekend learning with new tools of how to make a lump of wood into a sculpture. Definitely will do this again. Tony is a fantastic teacher to help anyone do woodcarving. :)" Genna
- Tony’s expertise, sense of humour, knowledge and patience was greatly appreciated by the group. Most of the members had little or no previous experience working with timber and the associated power and hand tools used over the weekend. Kym